Kimpton Seafire | Grand Cayman
A small, culturally-diverse island with big culinary offerings, Grand Cayman attracts foodies, watersport enthusiasts, and sealife adventurers alike. Considered the culinary capital of the Caribbean, this breathtaking getaway offers numerous opportunities to experience a wealth of flavors, whether at one of the three resort dining destinations or world-class restaurants in town.
As Kimpton’s first international resort, the 266-room beachfront Seafire Resort and Spa delivers fun and relaxation for couples or the whole family–complete with breathtaking panoramic views of a cerulean sea. The Seafire offers a wide range of activities, from scuba diving with the resort chefs to catch lobster to beachfront yoga and fitness classes. If you need to destress and unwind, look no further. With seven treatment rooms and a signature plunge pool, the Seafire spa was deemed “Best Spa in the Caribbean” at the Global Spa & Wellness Awards in 2017. And if you’re needing some time alone as a couple, Camp Seafire features thoughtfully planned programs for ages 4 to 8 and 9 to 12.
- A beach kiosk offering unlimited use of snorkeling equipment, paddle boards, kayaks, and mini catamarans.
- Executive chef Massimo De Francesca’s sleek but airy restaurant Ave features Mediterranean-inspired dishes with locally-sourced ingredients.
Jade Mountain | St. Lucia
The perfect romantic destination for honeymooners and anniversary trips, Jade Mountain, St. Lucia is world renowned for its stunning architecture. That’s because owner and designer Nick Troubetzkoy intentionally built the resort to be in harmony with nature. It’s seductively nestled in a dense rainforest with breathtaking panoramic views of the jagged volcanic peaks of the Piton mountains and the shimmering Caribbean bay. Individual bridges lead to open air “sanctuary” guest rooms, featuring pristine infinity pools, high ceilings, and a 4th wall open to the views without compromising your privacy.
The resort’s friendly and round-the-clock room service and housekeeping staff are there to tend to your every need. From birdwatching to scuba diving, cooking school to chocolate tours, there’s no shortage of blissful and exciting activities at your fingertips. St. Lucia offers a little bit of everything, and is an excellent spot for a maiden voyage to the Caribbean.
- Jade Mountain intentionally excludes televisions, radio, and telephones from their sanctuary rooms and limits cell phone use in public areas to allow for a digital detox experience for all guests.
- The resort has its own local organic farm, where they grow their own produce and cocoa beans used in their restaurants and chocolate brand.
- Enjoy the exclusivity and privacy of Jade Mountain while all of sister resort Anse Chastanet’s restaurants, bars, boutiques, art gallery, spa, scuba, bike and watersports facilities are just minutes away.
Como Parrot Cay | Turks
If you’re looking to completely unwind in a tranquil setting away from more touristic sites, Como Parrot Cay luxury resort will be right up your alley.
Set on its own private island 35 minutes by boat from Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos, the five-star resort offers secluded rooms, suites, villas, and even private homes that are all a short walk from blissful and unspoiled beaches. Filled with bright rooms and fresh spaces, the resort offers world-class service, from holistic therapies at the Shambhala spa to mouth-watering cuisine at the Lotus restaurant.
With Play by COMO Space, younger family members will have their fill of fun-in-the-sun activities while mom and dad can explore and connect one-on-one. The friendly resort staff consistently goes above and beyond to ensure that nothing is overlooked when it comes to first-class luxury service.
- From yoga and tennis to meditation and pilates, the Shambhala Spa features a wide range of offerings to nourish mind, body, and spirit.
- Instead of cars, pollution, and streetlights, Parrot Cay is rich in hidden coves, pristine beaches and reefs.
- The Lotus restaurant features some of the most varied dining in the Turks and Caicos. Menus draw from the Caribbean’s rich seafood larder with an emphasis on fresh, local, and organic.
Ready to book the trip of a lifetime?
Contact us today to talk to one of our experienced agents and discover more about our custom travel booking services.