Andaz | Guanacaste
One of the two beach resorts on Peninsula Papagayo, the Andaz is the first Hyatt property in Latin America. The chic hotel blends modern and organic aesthetics in a unique and focused way, thanks to the work of visionary Costa Rican architect Ronald Zürcher. With floor to ceiling windows, each room has feeling of privacy and gives you the sense that you’re one with nature, from regular howler monkey sightings in the surrounding flora to panoramic views of Culebra Bay. A river stone rain shower opens out to a bird’s nest-inspired balcony in all rooms, and suites offer a deep soaking tub, plunge pool or both.
Whether using the 24-hour gym with steam room, taking a mixology or barista class with masterful local teachers, or lounging on one of the three surrounding beaches, the Andaz has something for everyone. And with countless opportunities beyond the resort–from horseback riding and ziplining to volcano tours and hiking trails, you’ll come away with lasting memories for a lifetime.
- From fresh and flavorful mango and avocado salads and plantains at Rio Bhongo to delectable tapas plates at Chao Pescao, the Andaz offers a wide range of culinary options at four restaurants.
- This kid-friendly resort offers the Cambi kids club and multiple pools, including an adults-only pool for those seeking a more tranquil kid-free setting.
- In addition to being greeted by a friendly and welcoming staff, all guests receive a complimentary welcome massage, drink, and cold towel upon arrival.
Four Seasons | Guanacaste
It’s no surprise that the Four Seasons Resort at Peninsula Papagayo is the only Forbes five-star luxury resort in Central and South America. With a $35 million renovation in 2018, the 176-room resort clearly defines the perfect balance of luxury and nature. With spacious terraces, guests can effortlessly take in the stunning and scenic natural landscape of Costa Rica and the Papagayo Peninsula from the comfort of their rooms.
Whether enjoying a private romantic meal on the beach or connecting with family members at a refined open-air eatery, the Four Seasons’ airy and elegant dining options feature numerous farm- and -sea-to-table dishes.
From fitness classes to an 18-hole golf course, there’s no shortage of both relaxing and engaging activities on-site. Or, for more adventurous individuals and families, sign up for surfing classes or stargaze from one of the top locations in the world. There’s no doubt you’ll go home feeling rejuvenated and full of memories and experiences unlike any other.
- The resort offers access to two separate beaches: one is more family-oriented, with non-motorized water sports like paddle boarding and kayaking. The other is made for relaxation, with dozens of loungers and cabanas spread across the soft sand.
- Enjoy everything from a volcanic purification ritual to a bamboo massage or mango sugar scrub at the resort spa.
- Whether visiting a school or spending the day with a Costa Rican family, guests can engage with locals and do something good for the local community with the resort’s social responsibility program.
Ready to book the trip of a lifetime?
Contact us today to talk to one of our experienced agents and discover more about our custom travel booking services.