Grand Wailea Waldorf | Maui
Easygoing and bursting with fun, the 800-room Grand Wailea by Waldorf Astoria is located on a beautiful stretch of the south Maui coastline. A terrific option for families or travelers of all ages, this resort’s beachfront location features various pools and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and nearby Lanai island. Complete with waterslides, rapids, a rope swing, swim-up bar, and nine individual pools on six different levels, the Wailea Canyon activity pool will keep kids and adults entertained for hours on end. For those seeking a more low key and romantic experience, you’ll have the adults-only Hibiscus Pool as an option as well.
In the evening, perhaps opt for the Grand Luau at Honua’ula complete Hawaiian lawn games, Hula lessons, and a traditional luau feast. Top off the night with entertainment at the Botero Lounge, featuring refreshing cocktails amidst Hawaii’s largest collection of art.
With expansive hotel grounds full of flowering Hawaiian trees, at the Grand Wailea, you’ll find everything from an extensive shopping mall to a diverse array of culinary destinations. Whether eating seasonal Polynesian and Hawaiian cuisine at Humuhumu or enjoying panoramic Pacific Ocean views at the Grand Dining Room Maui’s breakfast buffet, your palate will always be satisfied. When you’re ready to adventure outside of the resort, the concierge is just a text away and ready to coordinate everything from island helicopter tours to snorkeling trips to Molokini Crater.
- Grand Wailea activity partner Aqualani offers daily kayak, paddleboard, and aqua glider tours or rentals. Or join a professional instructor in the only resort-designated SCUBA training pool in Hawaii. From there, you can take your pick for one of four ocean dives tailored to novice or certified divers.
- With 40 treatment rooms, the Spa Grande at Grand Wailea is the largest spa in Hawaii, and has been voted one of the “Top 10 Spas in the United States” by both Condé Nast Traveler and Travel & Leisure magazines.
- From Camp Grand to The Spot, a teen hangout, your kids will have more than enough opportunities to engage in fun activities and make new friends–giving the adults time for adventures of their own.
Four Seasons | Maui
Located on 15 beautiful oceanfront acres in Wailea, Hawaii’s most exclusive resort enclave, the Four Seasons Resort Maui offers 376 spacious rooms and suites that make a modern and contemporary impression. A place to both see and be seen or relax in private and luxurious surroundings, it includes three championship golf courses, high-end shopping, a serene spa, and a gorgeous two-mile beach walk that runs along the ocean.
With soft linens and a calming color scheme, rooms and suites have luxurious marble bathrooms, refrigerated mini-bars customized to your preferences, and private lanais overlooking captivating landscaped grounds and ocean views. The resort also actively embraces the beauty and tradition of Hawaiian culture at every turn, it’s not uncommon to see hula dancers performing to alongside live Hawaiian music during sunset in the lobby.
Whether you want to spend the day by the adults-only infinity pool or embark on a one-of-a-kind photography tour with nationally acclaimed fine art photographer Daniel Sullivan, the Four Seasons staff is there to make your experience seamless. And when it comes to food, the resort has an option to please everyone–from rustic Italian fare at Ferraro’s Bar e Ristorante to fusion of Hawaiian and California cuisine at Wolfgang Puck’s Hawaii outpost, Spago. Exuding serenity and freedom around every corner, you may just find yourself drawn to return to this holiday haven again and again.
- The Four Seasons Resort Maui offers a Club Floor with its own staff and concierge team exclusively dedicated to the 26 rooms and suites on the uppermost level. The highest level of exclusivity, the Club Floor also has a lounge with complimentary refreshments and a premium bar throughout the day.
- Four Seasons Resort Maui is home to world-famous sports camps including tennis, cycling and windsurfing all run by international-level athletes. Regardless of your skill or level, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to participate in these clinics and camps.
- From poolside treatments to massages in one of the resort’s traditional open-air thatched treatment huts next to the ocean, you’ll have your pick of out-of-this-world spa offerings.
Four Seasons | Big Island
A pristine property with immaculate landscaping surrounded by white-sand beaches and black-lava rocks, the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai sits on 865-acres and attracts many members of the Forbes 400 and Forbes World’s Billionaires lists. It’s easy to see the attraction, as it’s an unparalleled paradise where you can instantly decompress, relax and recharge. Located on the Big Island’s North Kona Coast, the spirit of Hawaii is imbibed in both the space and offerings on the property, from local art decor to traditional outrigger canoe trips at sunrise. Upon check-in, you’ll be greeted with a mai tai drink and lei, while younger guests will receive personalized welcome gifts, milk, and cookies to feel instantly at home and excited about the experience ahead.
Guest rooms and suites are housed in intimate two-story bungalows and exude a nostalgic sense of Hawaii’s golden age. Lower level rooms have a tropical outdoor lava rock shower, while upper rooms feature a lanai with superior views of the ocean. The on- and off-site activities coordinated by the friendly and attentive concierge are numerous. From ukulele lessons at the on-site cultural center to snorkel lessons with a marine biologist or day on the water whale watching and snorkeling with dolphins, the possibilities are limitless. Throughout the day, you can satisfy your palate with a range of mouthwatering local and international dishes at multiple dining destinations such as The Beach Tree and Ulu Sushi Lounge.
- Essentially a large aquarium, one of the Four Season’s pools King’s Pond is surrounded by beautiful lava rock and filled with over 4,000 fish. Guests can snorkel in the pool, and experience the wonders of the diverse and colorful sea life of Hawaii.
- Kids for All Seasons, the Four Seasons’ children’s camp, is complimentary and provides entertaining and educational activities for children age 5 to 12– from fish feeding at Kings Pond to rock climbing.
- The resort is the island’s only Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond rated resort and was deemed the best hotel and resort in Hawaii from US News & World Report, Travel + Leisure, and Traveler’s Choice Awards from Trip Advisor.
Fairmont Kea Lani | Maui
Located at a secluded curve along Wailea Beach, The Fairmont Kea Lani boasts stunning ocean views, 413 one-bedroom suites, 37 villas, and the perfect respite for travelers looking to shift gears and make lasting memories. After an extensive $70 million renovation, the accommodations, dining establishments, and spa feel chicer than ever, while still paying homage to the resort’s Hawaiian roots.
A genuine aloha spirit runs through every encounter with staff, starting from the moment they greet you with kukui nuts and orchid leis. Little extras in the room–such as the personalized bath amenities, a step stool for the kids at the bathroom sink, and orchids on the beds and bathtub–make you feel welcome and right at home. With a wealth of cuisine options, you can dine under the stars at the award-winning signature restaurant Kō, or enjoy a variety of island-inspired dishes in one of the resort’s other four restaurants and four lounges.
Polynesian-inspired art and garden atriums filled with orchids and other flowers infuse public spaces with a very relaxed and tropical vibe. However, you’ll never be left wondering what to do, with three swimming pools featuring an adults-only pool and two family activity pools connected by a 140-foot water slide, water sports, and beach activities, 24-hour fitness center and wellness classes, Keiki Lani Kids Club, and boutique shopping. Voted “Best Island in the World” by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, the island of Maui has a wide range of optional activities such as Maui Ocean Center visits and Haleakala National Park, home to the world’s largest dormant volcano.
- Featuring three types of experience showers (inspired by different types of Maui rain), steam room, dry sauna, heated volcanic stone bench, and a mud bar, the acclaimed Willow Stream Spa features locally-inspired therapies and treatments that won’t disappoint.
- A stay at the resort includes a complimentary photo session with Pacific Dream Photography, enabling you to make moments turn into lasting Maui memories you can take home with you.
- Fairmont Kea Lani has a unique fitness and wellness program called Inspire Your Energy. Under the guidance of a certified personal trainer, you can try a number of classes, including boot camp, yoga, barre, and meditation. Additionally, you can have freshly-laundered Reebok apparel, shoes, and socks delivered to your room.
Ready to book the trip of a lifetime?
Contact us today to talk to one of our experienced agents and discover more about our custom travel booking services.