Palmetto Bluff | South Carolina
Where Southern hospitality and dreamy decadence converge for the ultimate in Lowcountry luxury.
Nestled along the May River in the Lowcountry of South Carolina between Hilton Head Island and Savannah, the 20,000-acre community encompasses an extensive nature preserve, walking trails, a vibrant village, marina, restaurants, and a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course.
From charming rooms, suites and cottages at Montage Palmetto Bluff to majestic homes in Wilson and Moreland Village that pay homage to the region’s rich heritage, all it takes is a short stay to create the stories that last a lifetime.
- Among the nine dining options available to resort guests, one is the newly remodelled Canoe Club and can be accessed via boat from the Inn. A perfect way to arrive for a fantastic dinner.
- Nightly s’ mores roasting with the community is available.
- A dedicated Equestrian facility, the Longfield Stables’ is a 173-acre farm, boarding and training facility that stands out among the best in the country is available to experience.
- Bicycles are the primary mode of transportation around the Bluff.
Hotel Bella Grace| Charleston
This beautiful new modern boutique hotel combines over 200 years of history with a sleek modern design. The intimate 50 room hotel opened last year located in the heart of downtown Charleston on Calhoun Street.
From this convenient location, a guest is only two blocks from the vibrant dining and retail scene of Upper King Street and Charleston’s Historic District steeped in culture and history.
- The Delaney House Circa 1830 is the home of the new Delaney Oyster House and where guests enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast buffet.
- The hotel and Delaney House located across from Mother Emanuel AME Church are steeped in history and pay respect to this history in subtle touches throughout the hotel property.
- Thirty-five of the guest rooms include sleek built-in kitchen amenities, as well as a personal concierge service with grocery shopping services available.
- The custom-designed guest rooms feature contemporary decor, beautiful artwork and cutting-edge entertainment with streaming technology.
The Dewberry | Charleston
The Dewberry is a Mid-Century landmark that celebrates Charleston’s classic style. Honouring the history of the historic L. Mendel Rivers Federal Building (circa 1964),
The Dewberry captures the luxury and quiet restraint that are hallmarks of historic Charleston. The detail of preservation has given guests a thoughtfully designed blend of past and present.
Overlooking Marion Square, the hotel is neatly situated between the food and cocktail scene of upper King and the lower King shopping area.
- The Dewberry’s 8th-floor terrace is the highest rooftop lounge in Charleston, Citrus Club, which features citrus-inspired cocktails, and fresh lite bites.
- Henrietta’s a locally sourced, French-inspired restaurant
- The Spa, sourcing Lowcountry ingredients in their treatments.
- The Dewberry Volvo House Car Service
- Private Shopping Experience
Hotel Bennet | Charleston
The hotel’s design and interior finishes evoke European grandeur with extravagant use of marble, limestone, copper and tile. Still, it’s the local touches that impart a unique dose of Carolina Lowcountry soul.
The artists featured throughout the property are those from the owner, Mr Bennett’s youth in Charleston. Mr Bennett says, “These individuals were painting Charleston before it’s rebirth, so they are part of the story.”
Part of the hotel incorporates the former west wing of The Citadel, South Carolina’s Military Academy, and more recently was home to the Charleston Library.
- The 179-room property draws inspiration from the grand hotels of Europe and features a combination of guestrooms and suites.
- The signature restaurant, Gabrielle’s overlooks Marion Square
- Camellia’s Champagne Bar. The egg-shaped room design inspired by the famous Faberge jewel boxes and features four pieces of art which depict the Camellia flower
- French patisserie
- A full-service spa that provides an authentic King Street shopping experience for those browsing the exclusive retail offerings
- Rooftop pool complete with a bar and cabanas.
- Overlooking Marion Square and King Street, the hotel is ideally situated between the food and cocktail scene of upper King and the lower King shopping area.
The Restoration | Charleston
The Restoration offers two distinct ways in which to relax in Charleston with either a real home away from home experience in The Residences or their luxurious hotel rooms.
Spacious rooms with exposed brick walls and ample kitchens make this an excellent option for a weekend away or business travel. The public spaces from the library where you can check out beautiful books, the Rise coffee shop, or throughout the hallways, you will see intriguing photography and premium fixtures.
- Prime location in the heart of the historic district
Near many shopping and dining options
- Spacious and luxurious rooms with kitchen amenities
- NYC-style rooftop terrace with downtown views
- Evening wine and cheese reception
- Complimentary bikes available
- Located on Charleston’s iconic King Street, The Restoration is at the centre of it all.
Ready to book the trip of a lifetime?
Contact us today to talk to one of our experienced agents and discover more about our custom travel booking services.