UNICO 20°87° | Quintana Roo
Defined by relaxed luxury and cultural immersion, Unico 20°87° is an outstanding adults-only, all-inclusive experience in the Riviera Maya. Featuring the latitude and longitude of its location in its name, the resort immerses you in the rustic and contemporary charm of the region’s most exciting locales and lesser known wonders.
The immaculate guest rooms feature wood, local art and handcrafted accents that evoke a modern sense of the region–and all rooms have either swim-up pools or outdoor hydro spa tubs. Unico also provides you with a Local Host for an added level of personalized service–from making golf, spa, and excursion reservations, to help with packing and unpacking.
Within the resort, you’ll have your pick between three pools, with surrounding cabanas and beds suspended in the water for lounging, sunning and sleeping. Various pop-up stations throughout the day feature everything from artists with traditional handicrafts, to stations where you can learn to make specialty drinks and more. Conveniently located between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, you’ll have access to a wide range of excursions and activities that extend beyond the resort–from a trip to the ruins of the ancient Mayan city Chichen Itza, to swimming in a cenote, a natural cave filled with freshwater.
- The resort has its own easy-to-use app where guests can do everything from requesting a turndown service to making reservations at one of the resort restaurants. Turn on notifications and you’ll be alerted of the pop-up activation schedule, rotating menus, live music, and reminders for appointments and reservations.
- To more closely connect with the culinary innovations of modern Mexican cuisine, the resort has a rotating chef program at their restaurant Cueva Siete, which features dishes deeply rooted in Mexican and Mayan flavors and traditions.
- Unico’s Esencia Wellness features signature spa treatments with natural ingredients, a full-service beauty salon & barber shop, a fully-equipped hydrotherapy facility, and a state-of-the-art fitness facility.
Rosewood Mayakoba | Riviera Maya
True luxury is really in the details, and with a stay at the Rosewood Mayakoba, you’ll discover why. Built along winding lagoons and a mile‐long arc of pristine beach, when you check into the 129-suite resort, you’ll be greeted with a refreshing drink in their beautifully modern lobby. A stay in their blissful lagoon rooms means you’ll be whisked away by boat to your accommodation nestled amongst a jungle of mangroves and indigenous wildlife. And with private plunge pools, rooftop sundecks, garden showers, individual docks for lagoon rooms, and the finest in‐room design and detail, these rooms are like nothing you’ve stayed in before.
Located between the popular locales of Playa del Carmen and Tulum, the Rosewood Mayakoba has its own private stretch of a white sand beach with crystal blue Caribbean waters, as well as multiple infinity pools. And with beautiful tree-lined bike and running paths connecting the Rosewood Mayakoba to three other resorts along the lagoon, you can easily access and sample other restaurants, pools and beaches. Resort staff go above and beyond for guests, and dedicated butlers for each room are always on hand to help with your every need, such as suggesting excursions or preparing an intimate terrace dinner.
- Experience traditional Mexican village life at El Pueblito, the resort’s very own recreated Mexican village–complete with its own church and various restaurants and shops.
- With an eye for personalization and detail, all guests receive turndown gifts in their rooms each day–from a chocolate Mayan calendar and tequila, to monogrammed pillowcases and fresh fruit.
- The Rosebuds Kids Club is filled with a wealth of exciting and engaging activities such as Mayan storytelling, scavenger hunts, and yoga. Babysitting services in suites are also available when mom and dad wish to enjoy a romantic dinner out.
One&Only Palmilla | Los Cabos
Originally used as a vacation getaway for the son of the Mexican president, today One&Only Palmilla has 173 rooms and serves as a prime destination for Hollywood celebrities and socialites. Located 30 minutes from Cabo San Lucas, this private resort is its own oasis set amongst lush tropical gardens. With Spanish colonial-style red tile roofs, travertine floors, exposed wood beams and outdoor terraces, the rooms are located in a setting of fountains, swaying palms and tropical flowers. Most are beachfront terrace junior suites, with a spacious 750 square feet of space. It’s not uncommon to fall asleep listening to the rhythm of the rolling waves after catching a magnificent sunset over the Sea of Cortez.
Whether you’re out adventuring in Los Cabos or taking some much-needed downtime by the pool, the time is yours to enjoy. And with seasonal whale watching aboard the resort yacht and desert excursions on horseback, at the One&Only Palmilla, you’ll never be left wondering what to do. The team of staff have a “nothing is too much trouble” approach, and you’ll be looked after with genuine hospitality and service, accented by the freshness of local warmth and charm.
- Though most beaches in Los Cabos have powerful undertows and often treacherous waves, One&Only Palmilla provides beachfront access to one of the only swimmable beaches in the entire region.
- One&Only has truly mastered the art of clean food. Whether dining at Seared, a steakhouse restaurant by a Michelin-starred chef, or Agua by Larbi, the resort’s al fresco farm-to-table restaurant, you’ll have endless healthy and fresh options at your disposal.
- Bespoke treatments provided by ESPA therapists in private cabanas set beside tranquil yoga gardens work to calm, soothe and restore face, body, mind and spirit. And with the renowned Beverly Hills OBO Salon, Pedi:Mani:Cure by Bastien Gonzalez, and Barber&Blade by One&OnlyTM, there are a wealth of top-notch beauty and spa services for men and women alike.
Ready to book the trip of a lifetime?
Contact us today to talk to one of our experienced agents and discover more about our custom travel booking services.